Product Analytics Engineer, Amplitude – remote home office, for the client in Norway
- Product Analytics tool such as Amplitude
- Data visualization software Tableau
- R or Python (is a plus)
- Conduct quantitative analysis of user behavior to uncover issues or opportunities to improve the customers’ experience
- Analyze the outcomes of tests and experiments
- Collaborate across UX teams and business functions to infuse strategic, open ended research with quantitative insights
Our client is a Norwegian company that will sign a contract directly with the chosen candidate.
Required experience: 3+ years
Project period: ASAP, initially 3-6 months, with the possibility of extension to long-term. Part-time possible / full-time preferable.
Methodologies: Agile / Scrum
Level of English: Good; Talking, Reading, and Writing
Monthly consulting fee: 20 EUR/hour, negotiable to grow depending on experience
Place of work: remote home office, for the client in Norway